CHARTER FOR DATA PROTECTION
Coach Cristina is the publisher of content, products and services available on various magazines and digital media including applications, newsletters, websites, social platforms, and any other existing support (hereinafter "the Services").
Coach Cristina attaches great importance to the protection of the Personal Data of its customers, users of its websites and its mobile applications.
This charter (hereinafter "the Charter") sets out the commitments of Coach Cristina for the protection of the Personal Data of the Net surfers visiting this site or the present application (hereinafter referred to as "the Site") and the users of the Services. It also informs you of the procedures for collecting and using your Personal Data and the options you have in this regard.
It may be modified at any time by Coach Cristina, according to the modifications made, in particular to comply with any regulatory, jurisprudential, editorial and / or technical changes.
You are advised to refer before any navigation to the latest version of the Charter accessible on our Services.
Coach Cristina complies with the General Regulation on Data Protection, n ° 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, the law "Informatique & Libertés" n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 modified, as well as the law "for the confidence in the Digital Economy "n ° 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 (article L. 34-5 of the Code of the posts and electronic communications).
Coach Cristina has appointed a data protection officer responsible in particular for the right to information, right of access, rectification, opposition, deletion, limitation and portability that you have in accordance with said law by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Charter applies in addition to the provisions of the General Conditions of Use of the Services and the General Conditions of Sale of the Services, where they exist.
ARTICLE 1: WHAT IS THE IDENTITY OF THE TREATMENT MANAGER?
The treatment manager is Coach Cristina,
ARTICLE 2 - WHY IS PERSONAL DATA CONCERNING YOU COLLECTED?
BY Coach Cristina?
Coach Cristina may collect and process declarative data, behavioral data from its customers, prospects and users of the website and interaction data with them (hereafter "Personal Data" as a whole). ).
These Personal Data in the context of the use of the Site and the Services are the subject of treatments for the following purposes:
- When you create a user account on the Site or one of the Cristina Coach Sites in order to access the different Services;
- When you subscribe to our newsletters or marketing communications or those of our partners;
- When you participate in the games and competitions we organize;
- When you answer surveys that we organize or that you agree to test products that we send you;
- When we have to deal with unpaid bills and litigation with our clients;
- When we collect Personal Data necessary to improve the user experience;
- When we carry out statistical studies and audience measurement of our websites.
Coach Cristina collects only the relevant, relevant and limited data that is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
These objectives are specific and legitimate and in no case will your data be further processed in a manner incompatible with these purposes, unless you obtain your prior consent.
ARTICLE 3 - WHAT ARE THE PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED BY Coach Cristina?
3.1. Declarative data: Coach Cristina may constitute one or more files containing information that you voluntarily provide to him to benefit from a Service. This Personal Data is collected when you register for the Services or when you place an order, or at any other marketing event (eg game, study, survey, etc.) and regardless of the Service used.
These data are:
- those necessary to contact you:
o your identity (civility, surname, first names, date of birth, pseudonym);
o your contact details (postal and / or electronic address, phone number);
- those necessary for the execution of the services that we render to you:
o navigation and connection data: IP address, connection data and navigation data, number and identifiers of the internet box / bouquet;
o transaction data such as the transaction number, the details of the purchase, subscription, property or service purchased;
o data relating to the organization and processing of quizzes, lotteries and any promotional operation such as the date of participation, the answers given to the contests and the nature of the prizes offered;
o Data relating to the contributions of people who submit opinions on products, services or contents, including their pseudonym;
- useful ones to know you better:
o your data on household members: marital status, number of persons in the household, number and age and children at home, occupation, field of activity, socio-professional category
o your data relating to the follow-up of the commercial relation: requests for documentation, requests for tests, product purchased, service or subscription subscribed, quantity, amount, periodicity, delivery address, history of purchases and services, return of products origin of the sale (salesman, representative, partner, affiliate) or the order, correspondence with the customer and after-sales service, exchanges and comments from customers and prospects, person (s) in charge of customer relations;
When your data is used for direct marketing purposes via e-mail or SMS, your prior consent is required.
You may be offered to receive commercial offers:
- Coach Cristina
- of its partners.
Exceptionally, and in accordance with the applicable regulations, in the case where these contact details were collected as part of the sale of a product or service and are used for the sending of surveys intended to promote similar products or services provided by Coach Cristina, your details may be used without your consent. Similarly, your consent will not be required for prospecting by telephone or post. In these two cases, Coach Cristina processes your data for the purposes of interest considered legitimate by the regulations, without this having any consequences on your rights. When collecting Personal Data, account creation, online ordering or information forms specify the data that must be communicated to benefit from the Service, the optional data and the consequences of non-compliance.
communication of a data.
3.2. Behavioral Data: Coach Cristina may also collect your browsing data using the data collection tools: cookies, tags, tags, and any other appropriate technical means installed on the Services (hereinafter taken as a whole referred to as the "Tools").
The Tools are necessary to enable you to benefit from certain features of our Services. If you chose to disable the Tools via your internet browser, access to the Services
could then be altered, if not impossible. We advise you to leave them active to take full advantage of our services and your navigation on our sites.
The Tools allow, during each of your visits, and for the purposes determined in article 2:
- to carry out statistical studies,
- to identify you,
- to adapt the content of a service or an advertising offer to your behavioral data
- more generally, to study your behavior during your navigation on the Site in order to offer you a better experience of navigation and use of our Services.
3.3. Interaction data: in addition, Coach Cristina may have to process data
interactions between you and our company: opening or linking newsletters we send, clicks
on the links in the newsletters we send. This information allows us to adapt
exchanges that we have with you.
ARTICLE 4 - WHAT ARE THE ADDRESSEES OF PERSONAL DATA?
Personal Data is intended for Coach Cristina and its affiliates.
As an exception, they may be disclosed to third parties in the following cases:
(1) If you checked the "Yes" box for the "Partners" option, you will also receive communications and commercial offers for products and / or services provided by our partners, in particular advertisers, advertising agencies and advertising agencies. Our partners will then have your declarative data. When transmitting your Personal Data to third parties, Coach Cristina contractually contracts this transmission so that the partner complies with the regulations on personal data. However, Coach Cristina is not responsible for the processing by its partners of your Personal Data once they have been transmitted to them. To stop receiving commercial offers from our current partners, we suggest you to refer to their conditions for more information. To not receive commercial offers from our future partners, you can at any time click on the administration interface provided for this purpose on our Services. You can also exercise with our various partners your rights of access, rectification, opposition, deletion, portability of data and the limitation of treatments according to the terms they have set.
(2) Your Personal Data may also be transmitted to the service providers assigned by Coach Cristina as part of its activities and to ensure the provision of its Services. Some providers may be located outside the European Union. In this case, Coach Cristina will take the necessary measures to ensure the confidentiality and the security of your Personal Data and will supervise the said transfers in accordance with the regulations in force (by the Privacy Shield certification mechanism or by the signing of standard Contractual Clauses of the Commission European).
(3) In accordance with the regulations in force, your Personal Data may be transmitted to the competent authorities upon request.
ARTICLE 5 - WHAT IS THE PERIOD OF CONSERVATION OF PERSONAL DATA?
Depending on the purpose of the processing, the retention period of the Personal Data may vary.
Unless otherwise required by law, Coach Cristina retains the Personal Data for the time necessary to achieve the intended purpose.
The Personal Data will be kept for the period during which you use our services, and deleted no later than three years from our last contact, except anonymisation or legal obligation to retain certain data for a longer period. The connection data to the Site will only be kept for a period of thirteen months.
ARTICLE 6 - WHAT IS Coach Cristina's POLICY ON SIMILAR IDENTIFICATION COOKIES AND TECHNOLOGIES?
A cookie is a small data file copied to your computer's hard drive by a website. It records information relating to the navigation of your computer on a site (such as for example the pages visited or the dates and times of consultation), which may be read during your subsequent visits to the Site. Coach Cristina may send cookies when you visit the Site or when you register to access an Online Service.
The cookies set up on the Site are of several types and serve different purposes:
- Navigation cookies, which facilitate the navigation on the Site or which are necessary for the provision of the Services you order: cookies "shopping cart", session cookies, or flash cookies to operate a reader media when necessary for the operation of the Services you order, for example;
- Audience measurement cookies, which allow us to obtain anonymous attendance statistics. Coach Cristina uses these cookies to detect navigation problems that may arise on the Site, improve performance and functionality, or improve the Services;
- Behavioral analysis cookies, which collect behavioral data. These data allow us for example to know if you have already come on the
Site previously, help us identify what information on the Site might interest you the most, and help improve your navigation and make it more interesting. For this we keep track of your preferences when you visit a particular site. They may also allow Coach Cristina and its partners to display advertisements that match your interests.
Cookies allow us to personalize your media content and ads, provide social media features, and analyze our traffic. We also share
information about the use of our site, such as navigation and / or geolocation data, with our social media, advertising and analytics partners, who may combine
these with other information that you provided them or that they collected during your use of their services.
Coach Cristina's partners may also be required to advertise on the Site. They can send their own cookies to your computer. Coach Cristina has no access or control over the cookies that these companies may have to exploit. You will find by following this link, the list of our partners authorized to place cookies on our sites, as well as a link to their privacy policies proposing and explaining the terms of opposition to their services.
You may refuse or accept the installation of behavioral analysis cookies, geolocation and / or audience measurement cookies and / or the installation of cookies by Coach Cristina's partners by configuring your Internet browser. used from your Terminal. Access to certain offers and sections offered by the Services may be altered or impossible. You are invited to consult the CNIL website at the following address: http://www.cnil.fr or consult the help and documentation of your Internet browser.
You may also, at any time, express your choice to the Your Online Choices platform accessible at the following URL: youronlinechoices.com, or, where such
functionality is set up by a partner, directly on the space of the services operated by the latter.
Under Internet Explorer:
Click Tools at the top of the browser window and select Internet Options.
In the options window, click the Privacy tab.
To enable cookies, move the slider to Medium or a lower setting.
To disable cookies, place the cursor at the top to block all cookies.
Click Tools on the browser menu and select Options.
Select the Privacy pane.
To enable cookies, select the Accept cookies from the Site check box.
To disable cookies, deselect the Accept cookies from the Site check box.
Click the wrench icon on the browser toolbar.
Select the Settings option.
Click Show Advanced Settings.
In the Privacy section, click the Content Settings button.
To enable cookies, select Allow local data storage in the Cookies section. Proprietary cookies and third-party cookies are then allowed. To accept only
proprietary cookies, select Block all third-party cookies without exception.
To disable cookies, select Prohibit all sites from storing data in the Cookies section.
If necessary, open Safari.
Choose Safari> Preferences and then click Privacy.
In the Block cookies section, indicate whether Safari should accept cookies from the Site and under what circumstances.
For an explanation of each option, click Details.
To find out which websites store cookies on your computer, click Details.
For other browsers and mobile devices:
see the documentation they gave you, and then follow the instructions.
Coach Cristina may use other identification technologies than cookies that perform the same role above and in mobile environments where they do not work.
not. These solutions can be SDK (Software Development Kit) or Local Storage or any other suitable solution.
ARTICLE 7 - WHAT SECURITY MEASURES?
Any user opening an account is asked to create a username or username and password. This password must be kept secret and you must restrict access to your computer or mobile devices and log out once you have finished using our services.
In addition, Coach Cristina has put in place technical and organizational measures to protect Personal Data against accidental loss, destruction, deterioration, abuse, damage and unauthorized or unlawful access.
Since Personal Data is confidential, Coach Cristina limits their access only to employees of the company or service providers who need it as part of the execution of the processing.
All persons having access to the Personal Data are bound by a duty of confidentiality and expose themselves to disciplinary measures and / or other sanctions if they do not respect these
When we use subcontractors, service providers or we send Personal Data to partners, this communication is the subject of a contract to ensure the protection of this information.
ARTICLE 8 - WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AND HOW TO EXERCISE THEM?
You have, subject to the limits provided for by the regulations in force, several rights with respect to the processing of your Personal Data:
- the right to be informed about the use of your Personal Data,
- the right to access the personal information we have about you,
- the right to request the correction of inaccurate, incomplete, equivocal, out-of-date personal data (which you can also do directly in the "my account" section when you have created one),
- the right to request Coach Cristina to delete your Personal Data or stop processing it in certain circumstances,
- the right to withdraw your consent to receive information from us and to oppose the processing of your data (especially with a view to sending you commercial prospecting messages),
- the right to request that we give you your data or that we transfer it to another service provider (right to portability),
- the right to define guidelines regarding the fate of your Personal Data after your death,
- the right to complain to the national authority in charge of personal data protection (in France, it is the National Commission for Data Protection and Freedoms,
the CNIL whose coordinates are at the address: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/vous-souhaitez-contacter-la-cnil).
To stop receiving messages from Coach Cristina, you can also click on the unsubscribe link in each of our messages.
For any questions or to exercise your rights, simply send an e-mail or a letter to the following address:
When you wish to exercise a right, your requests must be submitted in writing and must be signed and accompanied by a photocopy of an identity document bearing your signature. The
request must specify the address to which the reply must be sent. Coach Cristina will have a period of 1 (one) month to respond to the receipt of your request. This period may be extended by two months, given the complexity and the number of requests addressed to Coach Cristina. In this case, we will inform you of this extension and the reasons justifying it.
ARTICLE 9 - WHAT IS THE USE OF MY DATA THROUGH SOCIAL NETWORKS?
You can join our Instagram accounts, Pinterest, our Facebook pages, from our Site and thanks to them, follow our news. The only data that Coach Cristina is likely to
collect are anonymous and processed for purely statistical purposes (in particular to track the number of subscribers who follow these accounts).
Coach Cristina is not responsible for the treatment of Personal Data by these social networks. In order to know your rights with respect to these social networks and to configure the options in order to protect your confidentiality, it is advisable to consult the confidentiality policy of each one of them:
Sign in with your Facebook or twitter account
You have the possibility to connect to some of our sites or our applications with your Facebook or Twitter account. When you connect to our sites with your Facebook or twitter account, Coach Cristina may be required to access certain information that you have transmitted to these social networks. Permission to access your profile data and share your activities with Facebook and Twitter will be required and you will be informed of the data used and how it will be used and shared. However, any additional information that we may ask you will not be transmitted to Facebook or Twitter.